Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Money Shot. . . .Makes my day!



There you have it! I took this photo on Tuesday, June 23, 2009, at 7:06AM. It’s worth money. I’m so glad I bought this camera. I would probably not be having this much fun if I had bought a flamethrower or a machinegun instead. Unfortunately, I’m not getting paid. On the upside, Bonefield is going to pay another fine. At times, life on this corner is certainly more exciting than a movie. And cheaper too!

On the morning of Thursday, June 25, 2009, a Pinal County Animal Care/Control officer stopped by for a visit and picked up a CD with my “dog at large slide show“. Bonefield will be cited for this most recent violation. This visit further confirms the accuracy of my “habitual offender” prediction I made weeks ago.

During my conversation with the officer, I was informed that citations for “dog at large” and “no license” were previously issued. In most cases, no license means that there is no rabies vaccine. I noticed a pet carrier in front of Bonefield’s garage door the other day. Hopefully, he got that dog (a.k.a. deadly virus delivery system) vaccinated. This just goes to show that even a financial penalty has failed to properly motivate Bonefield into becoming a good neighbor. I hope he has deep pockets.

I can only imagine how angry Bonefield is going to be with me when he finds out that this transgression is going to cost him more green. I don’t think he was home when the incident occurred and he hasn‘t been issued the ticket yet. He sure didn’t look too happy that weekend he spent sweating out in the hot sun putting up that fence.

My only concern now, is what I’m going to do with my time once this issue is finally put to rest. I often feel a void in my life when I’m not engaged in “battle” against some menacing “foe”. I believe this to be an inherited genetic characteristic. My European ancestors spent much of their time fighting and killing. They fought in the Crusades and the Hundred Years War. Others, obsessed with World domination, engaged in massive global campaigns. Between wars, they fought with each other. The story of William Wallace and Scotland, made famous in the movie “Braveheart”, clearly demonstrates this pattern of violent behavior. Civilization is an artificial restriction placed upon our natural instincts as Upper Paleolithic Hunter Gatherers. Chalk another one up to DNA. I wouldn’t have it any other way.


When I hear someone talk of the “good old days”, I tend to think of the 5th century A.D.
 
Political correctness places the comfort and undeserved rights of the sociopath over the safety and peace of citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment