Friday, June 26, 2009

Thunderbird Farms: Despite warnings. . . .





Thunderbird Farms: Despite warnings, scofflaws ignore law, act out of spite and malice

There are times when I hate being right. This situation has become one of them. On the other hand, I enjoy saying, “I told you so!” I predicted this outcome at the very beginning. Thanks to technology and the Internet, I’ve been able to document my predictions.
Once again, Bonefield’s bad dog is still permitted to roam freely although not as often. During the last seven days, I was able to use up a 27 exposure disposable camera that was left over from my “pre-digital days”. I will be picking up the photos on Monday and I will begin posting them as soon as I scan them into my computer.
I will also create a CD and send a copy to the Pinal County Attorney’s Office. We shall see if, “A picture is worth a thousand words“. How many words is a slideshow worth? To date, words and pictures have been worth NOTHING in this particular case.

In the mean time, I sent another email to Pinal County Animal Care/Control. Here is the text:

Pinal County Animal Care/Control
764 S Eleven Mile Corner Rd
Casa Grande, AZ 85222
Saturday, June 20, 2009 6:46AM

Cal Bonefield's dog is running up and down along my fence causing my dogs to become agitated. I'm sick and tired of the barking.

Does my comment from a previous communication ring a bell? "Bonefield has all of the makings of an apathetic habitual offender." How did I know?

Bonefield stands out there with his nose up in the air while he allows this to happen. He even opens the damn gate to let the dog out! I knew that this would not be over yet. Who the hell does he think he is? If you let somebody get away with something without being punished, there is nothing to prevent them from doing it again and again and again and again. I believe he's doing this out of spite (malevolence by virtue of being malicious or spiteful or nasty) and malice.

Scofflaw
One who habitually ignores the law and does not answer court summonses.

Scoff
Noun 1.) Showing your contempt by derision
Verb 1.) Laugh at with contempt and derision 2.) Treat with contemptuous disregard


The above definition is way too long. Scofflaw = Criminal! It’s that simple.
Sometimes it sucks being right. For once, I wished I was wrong.

leash (something Bonefield apparently cannot comprehend)
noun 1.) Restraint consisting of a rope (or light chain) used to restrain an animal

I have dropped off a disposable 27 exposure 35mm camera for processing. I have taken no less than 20 pictures of Bonefield's dog roaming at large over the last seven days. Some of them show the dog on my property. Film processing and SD memory cards are expensive to somebody living below the poverty level. I'm convinced that there is no justice for me. This issue should have long since been resolved. Now, Bonefield's actions are taking money out of my pocket and food out of my mouth!

Once again, Pinal County Animal Care/Control's mission is failing. This comes as no surprise.

“Our mission is to regulate and protect companion animals and the public as mandated by law, and to promote a peaceful co-existence between pet owners and non-pet owners in an efficient, effective and professional manner.”

Peaceful? A state of "war" now exists. You cannot come close to imagining the restraint I'm exercising at this point.

I believe that there are many people out there that can't be reasoned with in a rational manner. Bonefield is most certainly one of them. People like this only understand fear. After 16 years, I've become an expert at this. Perhaps, if Bonefield had been charged with a crime and given an opportunity to meet some real thugnuts along with a tour of that nice jail up in Florence, I would not be spending my Saturday morning typing this email that will be sent to almost everybody in my address book.

On Friday, June 19, 2009, I was interviewed by journalist, Valeria Fernandez at the Al Sharpton counter demonstration in Phoenix. I told her where I lived and that it was not safe to walk on my street because of free roaming aggressive dogs. I told her that I feel the need to carry a firearm just to walk out to my mailbox. I also advised her to contact David Snyder. (Pinal County Board of Supervisors)

Additionally, I included a photo of a graffiti mural on a wall in a crappy south Phoenix neighborhood depicting a demonized sheriff while portraying criminals as heroes. I gave it a title:

“I see this as the Maricopa of the not too distant future. . . .”

Notice to trash burners: I’m coming after you next!
I’ve had enough of you scumbag scofflaws who pollute the air with the foul stench of your burning trash. Consider this your first and final warning. If I see smoke, I’m going to be hunting down your address. It appears that other outraged citizens have already been taking action. Maybe there is hope for my pathetic neighborhood after all.

Pinal County Sheriff Incident Report – 6/18/09
Trash burning: 090618129 There are a number of trash burning offenders in that general vicinity. The stench is disgusting! One property at the southwest corner of Brewer and Esch appears to have some sort of backyard landfill in the works. Somebody dug a large hole and there is a pile of burnt trash next to it. I’m sure some Federal environmental regulation is being broken. http://maricopa360.com/?p=5423

No comments:

Post a Comment