Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vandal goes shopping. . .



I went grocery shopping at the Fry’s Marketplace in Maricopa early this morning. I needed the usual things like dog food, meat, soda and chips. As almost always happens, I backed up the checkout line because I had coupons and the clerk became confused. Oddly enough, it was one of their coupons, not one of the ones I printed. I ended up saving 43% off my bill.

After I made it through the checkout, some shifty-eyed older gentleman walks up to me in the parking lot and made a comment about my handgun. I wear a Sig Sauer P-226 9mm in a military thigh rig everywhere I go. He wouldn’t go away, so as I loaded my groceries into the cab of my truck, I made sure he saw the AK-47 and M-4 carbine I had up on the front seat. At that point, he was finished talking and quickly walked into the store.

To some people, a man traveling with multiple assault rifles may be unsettling. Those bums and dope fiends that roam parking lots looking to panhandle spare change should know enough to stay clear of me. “I have no “spare” change.” “Get away from me you smelly bum!”

There’s a Tea Party in Gilbert, 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., at Gilbert Town Hall:


Date: July 4, 2009
Location: Gilbert Town Hall
Street: 50 East Civic Center Dr
City/Town: Gilbert, Arizona 85296
Contact Info: 480-221-6875
Event Type: tea party, taxed enough already

I belong to a group known as the Tea Party Americans Coalition (TPAC). We are 42 White Nationalists from all over the country that see these tea party gatherings as potential recruiting grounds for the pro-white civil rights movement. We will be out amongst the crowds, talking and passing out literature.

These tea parties will be happening in cities and towns all over the country on July 4th. As disgusted tax payers, we should all step up and make ourselves heard and seen. Those letters, emails and faxes we’ve all been sending to our elected representatives must be getting thrown out or deleted as our demands are consistently ignored. It’s hard to ignore thousands of protesters out in the street. We need to send the message, “We’re not going to take this anymore!” These crooked self serving politicians need to learn what “betrayal” means.

"He who refuses to be involved in politics must endure being ruled by inferior people." --Plato
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. "There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth;
    not going all the way, and not starting."
    -- Buddha
    [Gautama Siddharta] (563 - 483 BC), Hindu Prince, founder of Buddhism

    ReplyDelete