Friday, September 11, 2009

Question. . . .Are insurance companies reading your blogs?



Since my not so friendly friends at Sentry Insurance in Stevens Point, Wisconsin are so interested in reading my blogs, I thought I’d dig this blog out of the archives and post it again. It fits right in with current events. Now, they have something to read. I’m sure they will value my opinion.

Imagine having to deal with a greedy heartless insurance company on the worst day of your life. Imagine having to restart you life multiple times due to occupational hazards, unsafe workplaces or the stupidity of others. Would that make you angry? Imagine your doctor deciding what treatment or test you need only to have an insurance company decide they’re not going to pay for it. Imagine having to exist for more than a year not knowing what’s actually wrong with you. That’s quite a lot for a person to have to contemplate.

Make no mistake about it, healthcare is rationed and the insurance companies are the one’s “playing God“. Since when does the insurance company know better than your own doctor? I know this from first hand personal experience. No politician, news reporter or insurance company can say otherwise without lying through their teeth.
 
 
Friday, May 30, 2008, 5:50:37 PM: My Take On Insurance Companies
 
I have spent the majority of my adult life doing battle with various insurance companies as a result of several traffic collisions and work related injuries. Over the years, I managed to collect several substantial settlements but only after enduring long uphill struggles. I have an extremely low opinion of these faceless entities. These people are the scum of the Earth.

As far as I’m concerned, any person or organization that capitalizes on the misfortunes, pain, suffering or misery of others are some of the lowest forms of life on Earth and are worthy of death. This certainly fit’s the profile of insurance companies.

I look forward to the day when masses of angry people bomb and burn insurance offices. Following the destruction of their facilities, these blood sucking humanoid maggots ranging from executives, managers, adjustors and agents would be systematically rounded up and paraded through the streets while being beaten with clubs and barraged with rocks and bottles. Following this public spectacle, they would all be hoisted up ropes and allowed to dangle from highway overpasses and light standards by the neck until dead.

I would really enjoy the sight of them all kicking and squirming. Their corpses would remain on display for a few days to send messages to all of those that will potentially be next in line.

Some people might think this sounds rather barbaric, but in no way compares to the way their bean counters “play God” everyday. They are the ones that decide whether somebody lives or dies. Letting them gag and choke at the end of a rope is actually letting them off easy. The people they deny benefits to in the name of the bottom line suffer and die a much slower and more agonizing death.

Remember that the most dangerous thing in the world is an angry White Man that has been backed into a corner.

 
"This country with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government they can exercise their Constitutional right of amending it or their Revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it." --Abraham Lincoln (Shortly after this speech, the Southern States left the Union.)
 
I’m hopeful the future of the insurance industry will play out in the medieval fashion I described above. I can’t think of anybody that has it coming more than they do. I wrote this before AIG became a household name and nightly news story. I’m sure public opinion of insurance companies is beginning to catch up with my opinion of them. The day will come when not one of them will be safe from those they betrayed. They can run, but they can’t hide.

Are insurance companies reading you blogs? Are your skyrocketing premiums paying people to monitor your internet communications? Are you being deprived of something because of their silly “G-man games”? I would expect the Department of Homeland Security, the F.B.I. or even the Secret Service would be out here in cyber-land checking up on the interesting ways I choose to exercise my First Amendment Constitutional rights. I’m surprised none of them have showed up at my front door yet. An insurance company I have had negative dealings with ARE the ones checking up on me. Are they afraid of me? Are they just plain evil? Here’s the proof:

VISITOR ANALYSIS
Referrer: No referring link
Host Name: IP Address 157.248.5.3
Country: United States
Region: Wisconsin
City: Stevens Point
ISP: Sentry Insurance A Mutual Company
Returning: Visits 0
Visit Length: Multiple visits spread over more than one day
 

I’m not sure what it is about me, but for some unknown reasons, multi-billion dollar transnational corporations see me as some kind of a threat. I’m the type of person that will speak up when wronged instead of running and sticking my head in the sand.

About a half a decade ago, I had an unpleasant discussion with a Wells Fargo Bank representative. They were located several state lines away at a call center in Iowa. The rep made me angry and I used some bad language. Barely an hour passed and there were multiple units belonging to the Pinal County Sheriff’s office assembling outside my home. It was one of the largest law enforcement deployments I ever saw.

I thought it was strange because I didn’t threaten or try to kill anybody that day. As it should happen, the pussy at the call center made a false accusation to law enforcement via 911 out of spite and malice.

It was MY telephone and I WILL use foul language on it if I damn well please. The deputies apparently didn’t have a problem with that either. We chatted and talked about old times out in the driveway for a while before they went on to bigger and better things. If you call here and my line is busy, you now know why.

I can never be misquoted because it’s impossible to put words in my mouth if I never utter them. Typing is much safer.
 

1 comment:

  1. Bright and early Saturday morning(09/12/2009), somebody from Sentry Insurance was reading my rather opinionated piece about insurance companies. I know lots of people hate me, but more people hate insurance companies even more.

    I would like to remind my readers that assaulting and lynching your insurance agent because he raised your rates last months is really not a good idea.

    Furthermore, It's not a good idea to tell the authorities that I put the idea in your head if you ignore my advice and get caught. I would not make a very good witness at your trial.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete