Sunday, October 11, 2009

“Rural Blight” in Pinal County . . . To my surprise, I’m seeing positive results!












I hope this effort to clean up western Pinal County becomes contagious. I was on my way home from the store Saturday afternoon and out of the corner of my eye, saw the large red dumpster and front-end loader sitting in the lot of my “pet project”. I didn’t really think that things would happen as fast as they did.

This means my complaining and pushing this issue is working. The squeaky wheel actually got the grease this time. I don’t mind a little clutter, but turning a residential lot into an open dump is completely unacceptable. Thunderbird Farms is a mess. Any right thinking human being should know better than this. Unfortunately, too many people aren’t right in the head. I hope these trashed properties are bank-owned. Many of these trashed properties are the products of our failed economy brought on by the bankers themselves. Nothing would please me more than to force the greedy bankers to clean up these properties at their expense.
.
This clean-up project was quite expensive. The removal of the home, the multiple roll-off dumpsters full of trash and the front-end loader must have brought the bill into the thousands of dollars.

Compare the before and after photos. I was really shocked and amazed when I saw how much difference getting rid of that trailer and piles of trash made. Thirty days can make a difference!

Previous blog:

“Rural Blight” in Pinal County. . . .Look at this disgusting mess.

I have known about this unsightly mess for quite some time. Shortly after downloading my first photograph from my camera on Monday, I knew I had to return to this location and further expose and publicize this eyesore. This is clearly the result of “human pigs”!

This rural blight scene is located at 49957 W Papago Rd. The number above the front door is barely readable. The easiest way to find it while traveling westbound on Papago Rd. is to locate the white mailbox with black numerals belonging to 49871 W Papago Rd. (the blight’s next door neighbor) and look to your left. You can’t miss it. It’s right behind the fence with the “beware of dog” signs on it. . . .
http://vandal49588.blogspot.com/2009/09/rural-blight-in-pinal-county-look-at.html

Rural Blight: The Ugly Remains of Failed Endeavors

Urban blight is a persistent problem attracting a great deal of attention, but the same forces are at work in rural areas. In fact, the problem is usually worse as rural economies these days are typically rather weak. In urban areas, buildings are usually abandoned for only a few years, and seldom longer than a decade except in the most persistently depressed locations, but in rural areas, abandonment is often complete and permanent. The reasons for this are complex, but in the last half-century there have been a few persistent causes. http://www.xmission.com/~dh/website/abandonment/ab5201_rural.html
 
This is only the beginning. I am going to select one property at a time and file formal complaints with the planning and zoning department. I will single out the worst properties and work my way down the line. I don’t want to overwhelm our county employees with too much work. I’m patient. Hopefully, these “slob” land owners will get the message on their own. I really don’t expect that to happen because I have little or no faith in mankind. It’s always been my personal experience that people have to be forced to do the right thing. Basically, I wouldn’t piss on these assholes if they were on fire.

My next choice will also be profiled on my blog. I don’t believe this one is owned by a bank because somebody is either storing or “hiding” (from a finance company) a camper on the lot. I’m curious how long it will take to get “positive” results if a property is owned by an individual. We shall see soon enough.

I believe that my third candidate for action will actually be an occupied dwelling. I’m almost willing to bet that it will be the one that will take the longest to get cleaned up. I should mention that the “occupied” property is inhabited by Mexicans. These people obviously don’t mind living in filth and squalor.

My little clean up campaign is also a social experiment. It would be a waste if my project didn’t serve more than one purpose.

The elimination of each eyesore and dilapidated home means that there is one less place for illegal aliens to squat in, one less place for tweekers to set up clandestine meth labs in and one less place to serve as an incubator for pests and disease.

"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning." -- Erwin Rommel

Wiping out the local population by sheer weight of numbers. It’s a new form of genocide. Genocide by overwhelming immigration. This is what is happening to America.

No comments:

Post a Comment