Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Christmas letter to Barack Obama. . . .



From whitehouse.gov: “For security reasons, please do not send perishable gifts such as food, liquids or flowers to the White House. The White House is unable to accept cash, checks, bonds, gift certificates, foreign currency, or other monetary equivalents. Additionally, items sent to the White House are often significantly delayed and can be irreparably harmed during the security screening process. Therefore, please do not send items of personal importance, such as family photographs, because items may not be returned.”

“While President Obama, the First Lady, Vice President Biden, and Dr. Biden appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity, they request that instead you look to your local community for opportunities to assist your neighbors in need.”

Stated like a true Hypocrite. Obama splits town for a Hawaiian vacation! Unlike Obama, I spent close to 7 hours on Tuesday braving wind and rain outside a local church helping needy people get signed up for Christmas food boxes.

Unlike the White House, I am able to accept all of the above “contraband”. After such a productive year, I decided to send a Christmas letter to Barack Obama. Here it is:
Note: I will never ever refer to him as “president” as he is NOT my president.

Thursday, December 24, 2009
.
Barack Obama,

I wish I could afford a vacation. I hope the weather sucks the entire time you are in Hawaii. A real leader would spend Christmas handing out food or serving meals to the poor.

Since you took office, many more Americans have slipped into poverty. Of course, you could care less. All YOU care about is YOU. You are not a real leader. You are nothing but a puppet on a string. Take your “handlers” and that teleprompter away and you are nothing.

When I hear your name or see your face, I think of that silly simple minded rap song where the moron sings, "It’s just me, myself and I."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR-p_yMTFDY&feature=player_embedded#

I cannot afford Christmas or a vacation. I am a disabled former worker. I have absolutely no healthcare. I'm one of those American Citizens that will be filing for bankruptcy once 10% of his monthly income is deducted for Medicare Part B. That will be in April of this year.

I am too sick to work, but I have to wait 30 months before I can get health coverage under Medicare. I guess that's not so bad since those 30 million uninsured Americans you keep referring to in your speeches are going to have to wait until 2013 until they are actually covered. I guess you are hoping that some of them will die or go back to Mexico before then.

Everything you see today is tainted by deception and fraud. That especially refers to the current administration.

I'm hopeful that the mid-term elections will serve to cut your nuts before you have a chance to finish this country off. The United States of America is dying a slow painful death.  

Sincerely,  

Harry L. Hughes III
 
 
"The 'art of compromise' is the ACT of selling out." --Harry L. Hughes III
After performing several Google, Bing and Yahoo searches, I could find no one claiming this quote. I have decided to claim it as mine. It clearly reflects how the current session of Congress conducts business.

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” --Henry Ford

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I love your letter TO the The Current Temporary Resident of the White House." I refuse to refer PBo as "my" President. However, I will continue to respect the office and NOT THE MAN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you are hoping that some of them will die or go back to Mexico before then.

    If you follow Steve Sailer's blog you will find that the Obama administration's blathering in the past few months about amnesty is intended to get Mexicans to stay so that they can be counted in the 2010 census. Of course, there is also the long term goal of a permanent Democratic majority, which we may now already have.

    ReplyDelete