Thursday, December 31, 2009

The “pseudo-journalist”/activist Naui Ocelotl Huitzilopochtli allegedly “pirates” my copyrighted images. . . .



Once again, I found that someone has taken liberties with my copyright protected images. In fact, I found more than one of my images used in multiple Youtube videos posted on Naui’s channel. I am not surprised. Naui appears to have used that dubious “right click” and “save picture as. . .” technology I described in a previous blog in order to steal my images so he could exploit them in his videos. The way I see it, he has absolutely no respect or regard for U.S. laws.

While living in Tucson during the mid-1980’s, a Mexican told me that the “rule of thumb” as far as property was concerned is, “If it isn’t nailed down, it’s yours.” To this day, I believe this to be accurate and true.

It has been my first hand personal experience that many Mexicans think they are above all of the laws of OUR land. Oddly enough, they don’t like obeying Mexican laws either. Murder, robbery and rape among this demographic seem to be popular on both sides of the border.

According to FBI crime statistics, minorities are responsible for 80% of crime in the United States. I wonder what percentage of crime in Mexico is committed by White Americans.

We should not be shocked or surprised. Many Mexicans honor and worship a fake “patron saint” of crime known as Jesus Malverde. (The existence of Malverde a.k.a. 'El Rey Guey de Sinaloa' is not historically verified.) I think they use this as a pitiful and lame justification for their barbaric and uncivilized behavior.

Any reasonable thinking human being knows that crime is not a religion. Of course, we cannot apply this reasoning when it comes to savages. In many cases, that is exactly what we are dealing with.

Only savages would leave many thousands of murdered, mutilated and decapitated bodies along the Mexican border(and border towns) from California to Texas.

Naui Ocelotl Huitzilopochtli http://www.youtube.com/user/nauiocelotl
(Is this really his given name?)

Mexica Movement and supporters go to support our people aganist Arpaio's white supremacy agenda in Pheonix Arizona .May 2nd 2009 .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMpEeL4ff2g&feature=PlayList&p=273F3C61ED89BDB1&index=11

As you can see, Naui is a horrible speller. It pained me not to correct it. He couldn’t even spell “Phoenix” correctly. He also claims, “Most all videos are filmed by me .If you want to use my videos ask permission first. Thank you .” I know for a fact that some of his material is not his. Naui expects US to ask permission to use “HIS” material, yet has the audacity to use another persons material without having the common courtesy or decency to ask permission. Do you see the double standard here? In my book, Naui is a hypocrite on top of being a thief.

A few days ago. . . .

YouTube: Copyright Infringement Notification Confirmation

Thank you for taking the time to submit your copyright complaint to YouTube. (The pleasure was all mine.) We will review your submission shortly.

Describe the work allegedly infringed:
Photos/video I took: MY photo that I have registered with US Copyright Office(1-246439301) I have a certificate.

Country where copyright applies: US

I state UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that:
1. I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
3. This notification is accurate.
4. I acknowledge that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.

Re: [#565694244] New YouTube Copyright Complaint Submission

From: "Copyright Service" copyright@youtube.com

Hi there,Thank you very much for your notification. The content has been removed.
Regards,The YouTube Team

My registered David Irving photograph was “pirated” too:

Joe Arpaio supporters attend David Irving's Holocaust Denial Tour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e9mWlkfYi0

This particular video had already been removed from YouTube due to another copyright infringement from another person on a previous occasion. Despite this action, it was promptly reposted on Naui’s YouTube channel. What does this tell you? Is this the work of law abiding citizens? Is this ethical? Is it legal? Is this respectable or honorable behavior? If you were in my shoes, would you be happy about this? The answer is, “ABSOLUTELY NOT!”

I actually shared some of the photos I took at the David Irving event. The only photograph I didn’t share was “hijacked” from my blog(July 11, 2009). As is almost always the case, my politeness and generosity was rewarded with a stab in the back. This is the sort of conduct that encourages me to be anti-social. Could anyone blame me?

All one had to do was ask. I probably would have allowed the use of my images free of charge provided I received credit. Instead, these sneaky little sh*ts chose to do things unlawfully behind my back.
.
All that money I sent to the U.S. Copyright Office was money well spent.

“I have struck a city - a real city - and they call it Chicago... I urgently desire never to see it again. It is inhabited by savages.”
--Rudyard Kipling

2 comments:

  1. Naui got caught and gave the typical response, "There must be some mistake." This is what most thieves will say, isn't it?

    Hi there,

    We received the attached counter-notification in response to a complaint you filed with us. As described in the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) 17 U.S.C. 512, by this email, we're providing you with the counter-notification and await your notice (in not more than 10 days) that you've filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the counter-notifier's allegedly infringing activity. Such notice should be submitted by replying to this email. If we don't receive notice from you, we will reinstate the material to YouTube.

    If you have any questions, please contact copyright@youtube.com.

    Sincerely,


    The YouTube Team


    From: nauiocelotl@yahoo.com
    Subject: YouTube Support

    Video URLs:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMpEeL4ff2g

    Username:
    nauiocelotl



    Address:
    Naui Ocelotl Huitzilopochtli
    P.O. Box 60803
    Pasadena California, 91116

    I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which YouTube is located, and will accept service of process from the claimant.

    I have a good faith belief the material was removed due to a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.

    Naui Ocelotl Huitzilopochtli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry, join the detroitiscrap.com forum!

    ReplyDelete