Tuesday, January 19, 2010

White Man’s Adventures Through The Welfare System: Part#9



It’s been several months since I updated my journey from able bodied working tax paying American to a disabled non-working American. Regrettably, I’m still paying taxes to the tune of 13.3+% of my annual income. That’s a large chunk considering how little I make. Since becoming a Social Security Disability recipient, our entire economy has tanked. It will be 30 months in April since officially becoming disabled.

Wednesday, January 19, 2010

Despite the cost of just about everything going up, there was no Social Security cost of living adjustment(COLA) this year. This hurts millions of elderly and disabled Americans. Keep in mind, Congress quietly approved a 2% pay increase for themselves. Remember that during the mid-term elections in 2010. There are lots of elderly voters in this country. I have used some of my free time to encourage other dissenters into becoming registered voters.

I would also like to point out that many of our citizens are literally being left out in the cold while $100+ million in tax payer money is being sent to the American hating nation of Haiti. Who in their right mind would want to send those savage machete wielding cannibalistic Negroes their hard earned dollars? Compassion for ungrateful and many times uncivilized foreigners is a large part of our undoing as a prosperous nation. I say, “America First!”

In April, I will finally get healthcare coverage under Medicare. It’s been a long wait. That’s the good news. The bad news is that it will cost me $110.50/month in premiums. I did manage to qualify for a 100% subsidy for my prescription drug coverage plan. I guess that’s better than nothing. I’m seriously considering filing for bankruptcy. I don’t feel bad about it at all. If anything, I’ll do it to spite Senator Max Baucus and join the ranks of the other “statistics”.

"Every 30 seconds another American files for bankruptcy after a serious health problem. Every year about one and a half million families lose their homes to foreclosure because of unaffordable medical costs. No one should go bankrupt because they get sick." --Senator Max Baucus

I asked my mortgage holder to give me a couple points off my interest rate and they refused to talk with me. I have just three years left on my note and think it only fitting to trip them up with paperwork this late in the game. That goes for the rest of my creditors as well. I’m still laughing about that little Indian guy at HSBC. I told him that I hoped he would get bowel cancer. He had it coming for not speaking understandable English. Verbally assaulting these turds has become enjoyable to say the least. My hearing impairment makes it almost impossible to hear or understand what people are saying on the telephone. Outsourced offshore customer service sucks.

I have somehow managed to pay all of my bills on time. There is nothing more honorable than being able to pull this almost impossible feat off. People with jobs and without disabilities seem incapable of doing that these days.

In doing this, I was forced to give up many creature comforts. There was no lengthy vacation, new clothes or new anything. There was also no Christmas here either for the third year in a row. I did put up a string of lights outside the house to give the illusion of being seasonal.

Keep in mind, your so-called friends are normally the first people to abandon you when you get sick or become disabled. I learned that very valuable lesson back in 2002 when I had surgery for a hernia. That was also a work related injury and demonstrated how you will be punished for hard work and effort. I would suggest that you all run your “so-called friends” off before they betray you. Take it from my practical experience, you will thank yourself later.

I did manage to get quite a bit(just under $900) of dental work done during the past year. I finished off with a molar extraction last week. A root canal was cost prohibitive and according to the dentist, that tooth would have been hard to save anyway. My low income status qualified me for considerable discounts. This “poor man’s plan” through Sun Life Family Medical Center was by far better than the one I was paying for when I worked at Cardinal Glass Industries.

I have learned that people with disabilities are not treated equally or fairly. We are expected to shut up and get out of the way of others’ progress. The disabled are strongly encouraged NOT to attempt to re-enter the work force. I learned that laws designed to protect the disabled often have the opposite effect. Being hearing impaired, I discovered that illegal aliens, lepers, convicted felons, TB/HIV/AIDS carriers and those that engage in disgusting perversions are more welcome and acceptable in today’s sick American society.

The delusional person that coined the term, “Diversity is our strength.” should be dragged down the interstate at the end of a tow chain for forty or fifty miles. Those that don’t understand reality, have no business making policy.

All in all, the past year went fairly well. Hopefully, the government will keep its’ greedy paws of what little I have.

“And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.” --Revelation 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment