Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Friend Asks Me. . . “Are You OK?”











Response: I'm ambulatory today. I am on a day to day basis with that. Some days are worse than others. I have anemia or a lack of blood. Being stuck on Medicare, I don't get the brightest doctors. Rather than diagnosing, addressing and treating my ulcer, my current doctor, or I should say "future former doctor", orders a bunch of foot x-rays. I also had a bout with gout(the “disease of kings”). Of course, I get to pay for them, too. On top of this, I am given prescriptions that are treating one problem, but aggravating others.

My recent post on a local forum regarding the Sun Life Family Health Center spells out much of what is wrong with healthcare. Obviously, this system will get much worse in 2014, when people will be required to pay into a deep endless money pit known as "Obamacare". This insane legislation will be pulling the rug out from under millions of Americans.

Original poster:(09/08/2010)

Hey everyone,

Yesterday I had to get my prescriptions refilled, so I headed to the Sun Life clinic in Casa Grande, AZ, to see the Doc. When I got there I was informed that they had a sliding scale program for the fees charged. Of course I filled out the application. Who doesn't want to save a buck. Right? Anyway as part of the application process, it states the following:

You must have a denial letter from AHCCCS [Arizona's health plan]
You must submit your last 4 paycheck stubs
You must submit your monthly expenses [mortgage, utilities..etc]

UNLESS. . .You are an UNDOCUMENTED WORKER. . . No kidding that is what the application said.

My response:(09/08/2010)

I know this all too well as I go to the Sun Life Family Health Center and am too on the sliding fee scale. I've been a patient there for more than 4 years. Basically, the fee is around 25% of what would normally be charged. A few minutes with the doctor will run around $25-30.

After doing some checking with the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, it seems that the Sun Life facility was built using some federal grant money. In return for this grant, they are required to provide low cost medical care to low income patients.

Whatever you do, don't use Dr. Pena. He tried to get me to find religion. I really had to bite my tongue. I really wanted to tell him off. Medicine is about science and I really didn't go there to get a sermon, especially when I'm paying for it.

Sermons from the open borders advocating anti-Arpaio born again dope fiend are free at the Church of the Nazarene, plus they hand out free food on Tues, Wed, & Thurs. This is yet another Third World experience every White Person should see at least once in their life.

I also use the dental clinic at Sun Life and take advantage of the sliding fee as well. Their dental coverage was actually better than the plan I was paying good money for at my last job.

I was there last Thursday getting that filling that fell out in Los Angeles at the NSM Nationals last April replaced. They wanted me to pay for an exam and cleaning before fixing their failed attempt at filling my tooth. To further delay my treatment, I had to re-apply for the sliding fee and get the coveted AHCCCS rejection letter. The entire system is about filling out forms and running through their hoops. Delays are part of their game.

Prisoners from the Pinal County Jail in Florence also use this facility, so every once in a while, I get to see some of the jail people. Sometimes, that might be considered free entertainment.

A couple of visits ago, I needed to have some blood work done. I was sent to wait in the waiting area next to the labs. This was one of the most Third World looking waiting rooms I ever sat in in my life. There were some really F@&$ed up people there. I was glad to get out of there that day.

I won't use their pharmacy because it's cheaper to use Wal-Mart or Fry's. The state of AZ has a Copper Rx prescription discount card. All one has to do is download and print it. I have never paid more than $4.00 for any of my various prescriptions.

Currently, I have prescription drug coverage that I managed to get the state to pay for through Bravo Health. I found some forms and filled them out to get this. I now pay only $2.50 for each prescription. Sometimes forms are my friend.

If you roll through my blogs, I wrote a number of stories titled, "White Man's Adventures Through The Welfare System". Some of what I have to say is amusing and entertaining, other things will make you angry.

American citizens are getting screwed. . .

Today, people are concerned with the prospect of "rationed healthcare". I have news for them. Healthcare is already rationed and I know this from first hand personal experience. I do not get the correct care when it's needed. The foot x-rays I didn't really need have set me back quite a bit and I'll have to wait a few months before returning to the doctor, simply because of costs.

The Flight to Serfdom

In case you didn't know, Obamacare cuts about half a trillion dollars from Medicare over the next ten years. It's going to be cut one way or another. That's what "unsustainable" means. One way is for the government to ration health care, to have bureaucrats define all the rules for medical ethics and patient-doctor decisions. (Here's a hint: the government is just as expert in medicine as it is in Gulf oil spills.)
http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/09/the_flight_to_serfdom.html

Between the medical and dental expenses, so far this month, I found myself paying close to $260 in bills. That’s’ approximately 26% of my monthly income. Why can't I get the same free care illegal aliens receive? They walk in, get treated and stiff the doctor and all is fine and dandy in the eyes of the government. If we are all supposedly “equal”, we should get the EXACT SAME treatment. If we’re going to be “unsustainable”, we may as well go all the way. Right?

The doctors don’t even seem to care and they are the ones the illegals are ripping off. After all, the costs are simply passed on to the rest of us that have tried to follow the rules for so long to the point of causing severe financial distress as well as the deterioration of our health and well being. Hopefully, we’ll be healthy enough to shoulder arms in the coming revolution.

"Global elites view the White Western World as the main obstacle standing in the way of a future world government. Multiculturalism is a tool used by such elites to dismantle White Western civilization".
--Pat Buchanan (from a 2004 speech given in Falls Church, VA)

No comments:

Post a Comment