Thursday, June 23, 2011

PCSO: It's not a crime for an unwelcome total stranger to enter someone's property while brandishing a baseball bat. . .







































At approximately 7:00PM on the evening of June 22, 2011, I observed a Hispanic male subject with a white t-shirt, blue shorts and dark greasy hair enter my property from the northwest corner via an easement. My property and the utility easement are BOTH posted "NO TRESPASSING". Booger and Bailey sounded the alarm and I promptly approached this subject to investigate. He happened to be brandishing an aluminum baseball bat (no ball and glove) and he refused to obey commands to immediately exit my property.

He came off as a smart ass that thought it was his right to come on to my property and do as he pleased. I'm nicknaming him "Vinnie Barbarino" the lead sweat hog from "Welcome Back Kotter", a 1970's TV series. I was afraid he was going to assault me with the bat. He really put me on the spot.

After raising my voice several notches and insisting that he leave immediately. He took his sweet old time exiting my property. To my surprise, he went to the Bonefield's residence at 10003 N White Rd and entered their home. As you know, I've had many problems with the Bonefields and this only makes matters worse. It wouldn't surprise me if the Bonefields sent this ass clown over to intimidate me. Well, it didn't work.

I promptly called the Pinal County Sheriff's Office and advised them of the situation. They responded to my location with two units and I told them what happened. At this point, the deputies approached the Bonefield's home. It took them several minutes to finally answer the door. Perhaps, they were attempting to hide or destroy evidence or contraband.

The deputies conducted a brief investigation and informed me that it wasn't a crime for a total stranger to enter someone's property while brandishing a baseball bat and refusing to obey commands by the homeowner to leave immediately.

I guess the “castle doctrine” in Arizona has been nullified. Mexicans have no respect for borders or property rights. They think the White Man stole their land, after all. With La Raza and Aztlan, they are planning to run us Whites off by force. Now, it seems that the Pinal County Sheriff's Office is afraid to keep my neighborhood safe for fear of being labeled “RACISTS”. They simply let the armed thug go about his way.

I believe the individuals that were messing around out side my home with flashlights two nights ago were the ass clown with the baseball bat I found in my yard and Bonefield's punk kid.

The following morning I discovered broken glass on the street in front of my east gate. It appears that somebody tossed a beer bottle. Maybe it was Bonefield's kid on his way home from a night of drinking and “thugging” A boarded up home was broken into last week and other juvenile-type incidents in the area have been on the rise. The deputies should have documented Vinnie Barbarino's foot print I found in my yard for reference. It could very well turn up at other crime scenes.

Locals out for a walk? Likely story.

110620234 Suspicious Activity SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY
Incident Address : 49000 BLOCK OF W VAL VISTA RD
MARICOPA AZ
Time Reported: 22:00
Time Occurred between: 21:59:18 06/20/11 - 21:59:18 06/20/11
Cad Info: RP ADVS A GROUP OF UNKNW SUBJTS FLASHING LIGHTS AT RPs RES.. NO WEAPONS.. NO INJURS.. GROUP IS HEADING NB ON WHITE RD ON FOOT..RP ADVS HE LET HIS DOGS LOOSE ON THE SUBJTS.. BUT NO INJURS. NO DESCRIPTIONS DUE TO IT BEING DARK. OCC ABOUT 5 MINS AGO. RP WILL TAKE CTC IF NEEDED. LOCALS ON WALK

110622193 Threatening THREAT/INTIM/DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Incident Address : 49000 BLOCK OF W VAL VISTA RD MARICOPA
Time Reported: 19:04
Time Occurred between: 19:02:33 06/22/11 - 19:02:33 06/22/11
Cad Info: RP ADV A MAN CAME OVER WITH A BAT AND APPROACHED THE RP IN A MENACING WAY...RP ADV HE LEFT ABOUT 30 SECS AND WENT TO RES ACROSS THE STREET...NO INJ. H/M LIGHT BLU SHORTS 507/508 168 LBS. HAD ALUNIMUM BASEBALL BAT. RP ADV HE CAME ON FOOT AND LEFT ON FOOT TO 1000 BLOCK OF N WHITE RD RP SAW HIM ENTER RES. RP DISC NFI

Although the report sounds like I commanded my dogs to attack, I didn't. As long as people stay on the other side of MY fence, nobody will get hurt. Never mind the dogs, beware of the armed homeowner. My bite is certainly worse than my dogs bark.

Immediately after the deputies left, Patricia Bonefield exited her yard, went onto the shoulder of White Rd. and made comments about our taking photos in an obvious attempt to provoke further hostilities.

I was ordered by the court not to have contact with the Bonefields. This should be a two way street. The Bonefields should not be contacting me in an attempt to deliberately agitate an already volatile situation.

Over the past couple of months unknown persons have climbed over my fence and entered my yard. My home has been bombarded with rocks and my trash was rifled. Then, we can't forget the suspicious container with the unknown substance that caused the bomb squad to camp out in front of my home for a whole day on May 21, 2011. Who do you think is looking good for all of this criminal activity? It's not the fairy fucking godmother. Sorry R. Lee Ermey, I lifted one of you lines.

“The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other race. . . and by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the Children of Israel. . . will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition." – Karl Marx in a letter to Baruch Levy, Review de Paris, June 1, 1928, p. 574

2 comments:

  1. Don't play stupid. . . When armed thugs are sent to my home, I WILL take the appropiate legal action. We're not buying that short cut bullshit. That ass clown was prepared to engage in violence when he refused to exit my property. I was also prepared to skewer that son of a bitch like a pig by shoving my cane up his rectum.

    110628211 Information Report ASSIST:MOTORIST OR PUBLIC
    Incident Address : 10000 BLOCK OF N WHITE RD MARICOPA
    Time Reported: 20:33
    Time Occurred between: 20:32:45 06/28/11 - 20:32:45 06/28/11
    Cad Info: RP HAS QUESTIONS ABOUT A HEARING. HE HAS COMING UP

    What kind of idiot wastes the sheriff's deputies time asking court related questions?

    Married women often get bored and go after younger men. They will use sexual favors to get them to engage in violent and unlawful activities. It gets them off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly believe my neighbors would shoot their own dog and try to blame me for it.

    ReplyDelete