Please share this information in the hope that other folks in the “I support the Second Amendment, but don’t want people to have AR15 rifles” crowd get a better real understanding of the issues at stake. Remember, "One of the ordinary modes, by which tyrants accomplish their purposes without resistance, is, by disarming the people, and making it an offense to keep arms." -- Constitutional scholar and Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840
If we don’t get these folks involved and on our side, the Second Amendment will eventually be completely eroded. There is so much misinformation put out there by the gun-grabbers and then repeated by the media. Let's take a moment to clear up some of that misinformation. Federalist 29
1) Civilian AR-15 rifles are NOT the same automatic weapons the Military has. The military has fully automatic weapons (or 3 shot burst). Civilian AR-15's in production today do NOT. They shoot one shot per trigger pull, just like a semi auto hunting rifle. I know often the when the media makes commentary they show B-roll video in the background of a machine gun shooting and spraying, but that is not how civilian AR-15 rifles operate.
2) Civilian AR-15 rifles (or similar variants) has the same type of internals as your semi auto deer rifle. Civilian type "assault" rifles function the exact same way as deer hunting rifles. They just look different.
3) Even the term “assault” rifle is gun grabber sensationalism parroted by the media. “Assault” weapons are fully automatic (select fire), and they have been heavily regulated since the 1930s, and civilian manufactur has been completely outlawed almost 30 years ago!! SHTF
4) ”AK-47s” have already been banned from manufacture for civilians, also almost 30 years ago. Again, the civilian "look-a-like" rifles have the same type of semi auto internals as your hunting rifle. Different cosmetics, same type of mechanics.
5) An AR15 (or similar variants) is NOT a “high powered rifle”. I guess it depends on what you want to categorize as “high power”, but these rifles shoot some of the smallest rifle cartridges on the market. Deer rifles are a LOT more powerful than any of these rifles. And soon, the gun-grabbing crowd will re-categorize your deer rifle as a “high powered sniper rifle”. That is how this diabolical and evil political movement works.
6) A hunting shotgun is a LOT more lethal in these close quarter mass killings of unarmed innocent people than any semi auto rifle. Anyone with extensive firearms training and experience will confirm that.
The politicians know these new laws will NOT stop these types of mass killings. They even admit it! But they want to pass them anyway because it serves their greater mission of effectively neutering the Second Amendment. The leaders in this movement actually DON’T WANT these laws to work (even if they would) because when they are shown ineffective, they now have the political momentum to pass more ineffective laws, and grab more guns.
This is all part of a broader gun grab, done slowly, in increments, over time, until the Second Amendment is just a bunch of meaningless outdated words on an old piece of parchment.
When a sociopath chooses that shotgun or hunting rifle in the next horrific event, you are the legislature’s next target. (Currently, the United Kingdom is going after kitchen knives.) Meanwhile, in Feinstein country: Look! Communist Rules for Revolution
The philosophy of “We need to pass more laws to stop sociopaths criminals from breaking our laws” is effective because most Americans are not really paying attention to these details. (Please read that line twice) Please help to educate the public with this information. Revealing Obama = Sociopath
Also it should be noted, the Second Amendment has NOTHING to do with hunting, fishing, competitive shooting, “sporting purposes”, racquet ball, swimming, camping, etc. The Second Amendment (and the entire Bill of Rights) is to preserve a balance of power between the citizens and their government. Noah Webster You've been lied to: Link A Marine's letter
Facebook bans Gandhi quote as part of revisionist history purge
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
This historical quote was apparently too much for Facebook's censors to bear. They suspended our account and gave us a "final warning" that one more violation of their so-called "community guidelines" would result in our account being permanently deactivated. Link Meanwhile, degenerate filth remains on their site.
Government is like an arranged marriage, where a father goes to his daughter and says,..."okay sweetheart, I picked two guys for you. They are both abusive, they can steal your property, you can't really check up on them, you have to stay married to him for four years after which I will choose one more person for you to choose from if you want... but then you have to stay with that person for 4 years, and if you don't do what they say, they can tackle you and throw you in a cage. Statism
WARNING: If you receive an email titled "Nude Photo of Nancy Pelosi", don't open it. . . it contains a nude photo of Nancy Pelosi.
“I'm a 9th generation American and patriot (1737). My forefathers served in the Pennsylvania Militia. On June 27, 1781, they were called upon to perform a tour of duty. I'm still protecting freedom and securing the border, 275 years later.” --Harry L Hughes III